Fresh and lemony with a grassy undertone, our Citronella essential oil is steam distilled from the long leaves of the tropical grass. While best known as an effective insect repellent, it is also able to counteract feelings of lethargy and indecision and can be a tonic for the nervous and digestive systems.
• Planting Method: Organic
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation
• Aroma: Sweet, lemony, fresh & green
• Fragrance Family: Green
• Blends Well With: Frankincense, Orange & Lime
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Pure Cymbopogon winterianus (citronella) oil
Avoid using Citronella essential oil in massage on people with sensitive or allergy prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.