Cinnamon essential oil is reminiscent of the festive season, warm and comforting. Native to Sri Lanka and now grown throughout India and Asia. In the practice of aromatherapy, Cinnamon can act as an anti-viral and anti-fungal, helping to keep infections at bay, ease digestion when applied topically to the stomach, uplifting and gently energizing for the mind.
• Planting Method: Ethically Harvested
• Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
• Aroma: Spicy and warm
• Fragrance Family: Spicy
• Blends Well With: Orange, Petitgrain, Ginger, Coriander & Lavender
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.