Traditionally used in Spain and Portugal as an infusion to ease coughs, colds and influenza, Spanish Marjoram used in a plethora of immune boosting treatments, help to boost circulation and strengthen immunity to common coughs and colds during the winter months. It’s pungent and herbal fragrance has a fortify-ing effect on the mind and help to energize and lift lethargy.
• Planting Method: Wild crafted
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation
• Aroma: Pungent, herbal and green with spicy notes
• Fragrance Family: Herbal
• Blends Well With: Ginger, Rosemary & Lemon
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Thymus mastichina (marjoram) flower oil
Suitable in massage blends for normal skin. Not recommended for those with sensitive or allergy-prone skin. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.