Limes are now cultivated throughout many warm climates. When expressed or squeezed, the peel of the fruit releases a strong, green citrus essential oil which cleanses the body and energizes the mind. It also helps detoxification, antibacterial, anti-infective, and antiviral effects, and can also promote digestive system functions.
• Planting Method: Organic
• Extraction Method: Expression
• Aroma: Strong, fresh citrus fragrance
• Fragrance Family: Citrus
• Blends Well With: Ginger, Lavender & Mandarin
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil
If applied in a massage blend, wait 12 hours before exposing skin to strong UV light or sunlight. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.