Fresh and sweet Cedarwood Virginian is actually extracted from a tree in the Cupressaceous family. It is steam distilled to release a fresh, woody essential oil. Cedarwood Virginian is used in massage blends to boost circulation, ease aching muscles and help flush toxins out of the body. It is also naturally antibacterial and disinfectant and is often used in preparations to treat oily or problem skin.
• Planting Method: Ethically harvested
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation
• Aroma: Fresh, sweet and woody
• Fragrance Family: Woody
• Blends Well With: Carrot Seed, Cypress, Juniper & Sandalwood
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Juniperus virginiana (cedarwood) wood oil
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.