Warm, rich fragrance works well as a decongestant in times of illness and can help to relieve the symptoms of coughs and colds if used in a diffuser or steam inhalation blend. It is ideal for use during periods of confusion and emotional upheaval to help focus the mind and steady the soul.
• Planting Method: Wild crafted
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation
• Aroma: Warm, woody and sweet
• Fragrance Family: Woody
• Blends Well With: Clary Sage, Frankincense, Jasmine and Grapefruit
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Cedrus atlantica bark oil
For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.