Strong, fresh and pungent, our Eucalyptus essential oil, steam distilled from the blue-green leaves of the plant is cleansing, invigorating and powerful anti-microbial, most commonly used to clear congestion and relieve achy muscles.
• Planting Method: Organic
• Extraction Method: Steam distillation
• Aroma: Sharp, clearing and green
• Fragrance Family: Green
• Blends Well With: Grapefruit, Peppermint & Rosemary
• Simply add 6-8 drops of essential oil or a blend of essential oils to your favourite burner or vaporizer
• Add up to 5 drops of essential oil to 10mls of blending oil for use in massage
• Add 4-6 drops of essential oil (or blend of oils) in 20mls of blending oil and swirl the water to disperse fully for use in a bath
• Add 3-5 drops of essential oil to a bowl of very hot (not boiling) water and inhale the vapor for 5-10 minutes
100% Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil
Eucalyptus is not recommended in massage for people with sensitive skin, but can be vaporised. For external use only. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.